The Royal Mint has released a set of coins to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.
Discover more about Operation Bodyguard which paved the way for D-Day and eventual Allied victory.
The only official UK coin to mark this important anniversary, these were originally issued as part of the 2019 Annual Coin Sets.
D-Day UK £2 Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
The BU coin is presented in a fold-out display wallet produced in collaboration with Imperial War Museums (IWM)
Housed in educational packaging that brings the story of D-Day to life
The coin is also available as a Silver Proof (Limited Edition Presentation of 5,000), Silver Proof Piedfort (Limited Edition Presentation of 2,000) and Gold Proof (Limited Edition Presentation of 400) in limited quantities.
Gold Proof D-Day Coins
Over 60% Reserved
- 400 coins are available in this Limited Edition Presentation commemorating the 75th anniversary
- Produced in collaboration with Imperial War Museums (IWM)
- The only official UK coin to mark this significant event in history
- Also issued as part of the 2019 Annual Sets
- A limited-edition coin presented in a stunning wooden box
- Household limit – one coin per household