The 2nd in the Gruffalo coin series from the Royal Mint released 17th October 2019 at 9 am.
The coin is available in Brilliant Uncirculated, Silver Proof and Gold Proof editions.
The Gruffalo and Mouse 50p Silver Proof Coin
Limited Edition 25,000 Silver Coins
- Both the Gruffalo and Mouse have been captured with bright colour printing
- The first time both characters have appeared on a coin together
The Gruffalo and Mouse 2019 UK 50p Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
- Each tooth and tusk has been finished to Brilliant Uncirculated standard.
- The stars of the story are presented together on a coin for the first time
- The only way to own this coin – you won’t find it in your change
- Presented in bright packaging, reflecting the original charming illustrations
The Gruffalo 50p Gold Proof Coin
Limited Edition 600 Gold Coins
- Struck in 22 carat gold
- A UK first – both a monster and a mouse on a coin
- Extremely limited striking – just 600 gold coins are available
- The Proof finish captures every whisker and wart
- Presented in a case with a booklet on this childhood favourite
The Gruffalo and the Mouse Video